Healthy Pumpkin Mini Loafs
Theses easy, delicious pumpkin mini loafs are the perfect fall season treat! They are gluten-free, diary free and refined sugar free and have a soft and fluffy texture. They can easily be made into muffins or a loaf. Recipe yields 8 mini loafs or 12 muffins.
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- ¼ cup milk of choice (I used canned coconut milk)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin spice blend
- 1 ¾ cups gluten free flour
- ⅓ cup old-fashioned gluten-free oats
For the topping:
- ¼ cup old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease all each well with melted coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, beat the oil and maple syrup or honey together with a hand mixer on low. Add the eggs, and beat well. Mix in the pumpkin purée and milk, followed by the baking soda, vanilla extract, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add the gluten-free flour and oats to the bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl add the oat, coconut oil, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt to create the topping. Mix with a spoon until oat are covered and saturated.
- Divide the batter evenly between the mini loaf wells or muffin cups. Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with a small amount of the topping. Bake mini loafs for 20 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a loaf comes out clean.
- Place the mini loaf tin on a cooling rack to cool. Let cool for 10 minutes in the tin then remove gently loosening up the outer edges with a butter knife if needed.